There are a number of decisions that you will need to make when planning a funeral.
Our team will be able to help & advise you through this process by explaining to you the full range of services that we are able to provide.
We are available 24 hours a day to assist you if the deceased dies at home or in a Care/Nursing Home.
Our professional standard services include:
- Assisting you with the completion of all necessary documentation for the funeral
- Help & advising you to decide which is the most appropriate funeral service
- Liaising with all the appropriate authorities, hospitals or Coroner
- Arranging & liaising with a minister, celebrant or humanist
- Supplying the chosen coffin
- Preparation of the deceased for you to be able to pay your respects
- The use of our chapel of rest
- Funeral service your chosen location (s)
- Liaising and informing you every step of the way
- Funeral director & four bearers at the funeral
- Arranging & receiving floral tributes prior to the funeral
- Receiving & accounting of donations, forwarding these to the charity and supplying you with a detailed list of donors
- Arranging for the collection of the cremated remains